- 1.Raising awareness regarding exportation among companies in the sector;
- 2.Developing and implementing a competitive intelligence system for the sector;
- 3.Participating in and organizing promotional events for target markets;
- 4.Developing and implementing support services for target markets;
- 5.Facilitating the participation of buyers in business roundtables and events;
- 6.Improving the perceived value of Brazilian products;
- 7.Organizing promotional initiatives for the Brazilian fashion industry;
- 8.Qualifying communication processes for the sector;
- 9.Consolidating the Bags by Brasil brand on the international market.
The Bags by Brasil Sectorial Project aims at the international promotion of Brazilian travel accessories such as luggage, briefcases and bags as well as leather goods like belts, gloves and wallets, regardless of the raw material used.
The project will involve initiatives that cater to the specific needs of different groups of interest, with innovative elements based on training and promotion as pillars to increase exports.
On the commercial side, companies will receive strategic and vital information on target markets. In addition, participation in promotional sales initiatives will be preceded by activities aimed at enhancing business, such as specialized matchmaking services, public relations and commercial consultancy.
With regard to brand image and positioning, Bags by Brasil will produce a weekly publication in the style of a fashion editorial to publicize the sector in the international market. A complementary virtual showroom will also be designed to showcase Brazilian products to the world, minimizing the negative effects of the geographic distance between international buyers and Brazilian manufacturers. We will also be present on the sector’s major communication channels for the international market.
Expand and consolidate exports for Brazilian manufacturers of bags, travel accessories and leather goods, making companies regular exporters and beginning the process of internationalizing the sector.